Back with @westham_central
1) What was your overall assessment of the match?
Shock. Couldn’t believe how well we played and how poor Everton played.
2)Who was your man of the match?
Andriy Yarmolenko. Two goals can’t be ignored and he performed brilliantly.
3) Who impressed you for West Ham?
Declan Rice – an experienced head on young shoulders. He ran the midfield.
4) Who impressed you for Everton?
Bernard – I thought you played much better after he came on. He will be a top player for you.
5) What did you make of the Masuaku challenge on Walcott? Should it of been a red?
Yellow for me. Didn’t think it was on purpose.
6) Has Yarmolenko come good? Or did he just have a good game? (As many evertonians predicted)
He’s come good. West Ham fans have been begging for him to start for weeks and weeks and he didn’t disappoint at all
7) at 2-1, how did you see it going? Everton were pushing for an equaliser – did it matter who got the 4th goal?
I thought “here we go!!”. I was expecting us to draw or lose and completely fall apart in the second half but remarkably, we didn’t.
8) Who disappointed you for West Ham?
Nobody disappointed me, everyone played well.
9) Who disappointed you for Everton?
Gueye – I really rate him so I was disappointed with how he played.
10) was it a fair result?
A very fair result. 3-2 would have been fair too but we definitely deserved the win.